Interim Management in Russia
Interim Management when one of our in-house lawyers/management companies temporarily takes over the day to day functions of the general manager, or representative office. During the foundation of your company/representative office, interim management can help you be able to begin your business from day one.
Our aim: We want your company in Russia to be capable of doing business immediately while you have complete control over your company at the same time. We can guarantee this by placing our lawyers as your interim managers.
Find the right managing director for your business in Russia
There are three options of how to choose a general director:
1st option: You employ a Russian citizen as your general director. The issue of a working permit can be avoided this way. On the other hand, trust can be a big issue. In practice, for foreign companies it is rather hard to find a Russian employee who they can trust, since the general director has almost complete control over the company, with all its assets and bank accounts.
2nd option: A trustworthy employee from the parent company gets employed as the general director of the new company. In most cases. this employee will not have Russian citizenship, therefore the employee needs a working permit to be able to take charge as the general director.
3rd option: One of our proficient lawyers will take over the functions of general manager in the role of an interim manager. The advantage for you: Your Russian subsidiary will be able to join in business from day one and at the same time you keep complete control.
How you can benefit from interim management
- Company set up and opening a bank account can be accomplished faster and easier by an experienced interim manager. The interim manager is on site and has the experience and knowledge to take over these time consuming processes so that your managers can focus on their main tasks.
- Our interim managers are experienced lawyers who know exactly what they are signing in your name and take the utmost precaution when doing so.
- Furthermore, you will have full access to our accountants, auditors, IT specialists and German consultants.
- All our employees adhere to the Rufil Russia Consulting Corporate principles.
- Most of the documents that have to be signed by the interim manager are to maintain the document flow between the accounting and the finance offices. Our lawyers works closely together with our accountants. You as our client profit from short communication distances and efficiently organized work.
- The interim manager always follows your orders and fulfils all of them according to the letter of the law. He is not entering the functional business and does not taking decisions without your guidance. You retain complete control over your company at all times.
- You have enough time to acquire the working permit for your foreign general director.
- You can focus on your core business and earn more money.
10 Reasons to work with Rufil Russia Consulting
- Quality: Our tax consultants and all other employees maintain a client, service and quality oriented approach.
- Loyalty: Our loyalty is always to our clients.
- Transparency: We ensure that our clients can always maintain an overview of their business in Russia.
- German Work Ethic: Our company has a German business culture. In our work, we place great emphasis on German work values.
- Highly qualified staff: our office consists of professional Russian tax consultants, accountants, auditors, lawyers and corporate consultants. Our working languages are English, German and Russian.
- Experience: We have been supporting our clients in Russia since 2007.
- Security, Responsibility, Reliability: When our clients receive our services, we assume responsibility and liability for the services provided by our employees.
- The price of Quality in Russia: The outsourcing of services to Rufil Russia Consulting will save you the costs of recruiting, wages and quality control.
- Long term Approach and Continuity: We believe in long term relationships with our employees, clients and investors.
- Network: We are integrated into an expert and competence network of international consultants and partners in Russia and would be delighted to make these contacts available to you.
Please see our publications how to register a company in Russia:
|Company Set Up in Russia|
|A Powerpoint presentation that gives you an overview of the process of setting up business in Russia|
|Establishing Company in Russia|
|Guideline about the process of establishing company in Russia|
|Here you will find other publications|
|Additional publications about doing business in Russia|
Our quality promise:
“Your contact person will be a lawyer proficient in English, Russian and German as well as a qualified Russian senior specialist with a good command of English who regularly participates in professional training, is permanently employed at Rufil Russia Consulting and based at our office in the very center of Moscow. Don’t settle for less!”
FAQs about interim management in Russia
There is no obligation for the managing director of a Russian company to live in Russia. But the managing director of a Russian company has to have the Russian citizenship, a permanent residency title or a working permit.
It is necessary to choose and appoint a General director (CEO) of a company before applying for the company registration with the Russian authorities.
What our clients say about us
We have been working with Rufil Russia Consulting for many years. We value the professionalism of the RC consultants and that all our enquiries are dealt with immediately.
Marlies Moretti/ Director Sales Emerging Markets & Direct Markets International Sales
Very good experience!
I can recommend Rufil Russia Consulting based on very good experience with their services. Highly professional. Always reliable.
Miroslav Cernac/ General Manager Eastern Europe
I recommend Rufil Russia Consulting to all companies that export to Russia or have a business there. We were very satisfied with the working results of the Moscow team.
Dirk Uhlemann/ CFO
Segment Behälter Bau GmbH
Our clients often ask for the following additional services:
|Managing Director in Moscow and Berlin|
|+7 495 221 26 65|
|+49 (0)30 120 84 956|
|Marksistskaya Street 16, 7th floor, office 2, 109147, Moscow, Russia|
|Managing Director in Moscow and Berlin|
|+7 495 118 38 65|
|+49 (0)30 120 84 958|
|Ul. Bolshaya Dmitrovka 23/1, 125009 Moscow, Russia|