Accounting Outsourcing in Russia
“Accounting Outsourcing in Russia”is a very successful and in-demand service in our product range. What does “Accounting Outsourcing in Russia” mean? How can your business in Russia benefit from this type of service?
The aim: We will take charge of your accounting function and any related tasks, enabling you to concentrate on your main business activities.
Russian accounting very much differentiates from accounting in Germany, Western Europe or the USA
1st example: The shapes of the documents used in Russian accounting are in most cases determined by law. Forms which have been designed and created by the company itself, only get valid after passing a intern assignment (“prikas”). The chart of accounts is not choseable as well, but gets determined from the financial office.
2nd example: the balance sheet, the profit and loss account as well as the declaration of the corporation taxes have to be handed in to the Russian tax authorities quarterly. Furthermore different documents have to be handed in to the Russian social security authority as well as to the Russian statistic office. All in all more than 15 reports have to be made every quarter.
Those are just a few examples of typical formalities and bureaucratic issues in Russian accounting. This is why in Russian accounting there is generally twice the amount of documents to deal with as for example in Western Europe or the US resulting in a much higher workload.
Why is it so important, to make sure your accounting in Russia is in good hands?
All enterprises registered in Russia, including representative offices of foreign entities, are required by law to maintain accounting records. Failures in the reports or delays of them can lead to serious consequences such as fines or penalties, tax inefficiencies or even the freezing of the bank account. If the chief accountant (“Glavni Buchgalter”) in charge is responsible for these mistakes in the reports or for the delays he or even the chief executive officer can be charged personally. The selection of a Russian accountant can be rather tough. The outsourcing of the accountancy can be the best choice.
What are the advantages of Accounting Outsourcing?
- you don’t have to look for a Russian accountant and care about motivation and supervising.
- you don’t have to pay for recruiting, wages and quality management.
- as a contact person you will get a qualified Russian accountant who speaks English fluently.
- you always have access to our lawyers, IT-specialists and German consultants.
- all of our employees stick to the Rufil Russia Consulting Corporate principles.
- additional security due to the appliance of anti-virus and anti-spy software, regular training for our employees and further security standards.
- we are always loyal to our clients and partners.
- complete control and transparency on your business in Russia.
- long term thinking and long term business relationships in Russia.
- adoption of liability regarding to our accountancy contracts as well as a liability insurance.
- you can completely focus on your core business in Russia and earn more money that way.
Further reasons to work with Rufil Russia Consulting in Russia
- we are a quality, service and customer oriented company
- all of our employees stick to our corporate principles
- we are a German company and adhere to German virtues
- we work in Russia since 2007
- through our services and performances we support international companies in Russia and generate that way a higher quality of life for our clients, employees and investors
- we have access to a well-functioning network of experts in several business areas in Russia
Our service package “Accounting Outsourcing in Russia”
is more than the execution of basic accounting processes. Our service package is much broader and includes:
- financial accounting & taxation under Russian law;
- payroll and salary accounting including processing of business trips and documentation of personnel;
- online banking and payments;
- reporting and consulting services in English;
- courier services in Moscow;
- other services that facilitate your accounting function.
Please see our publications how to register a company in Russia:
|Company Set Up in Russia|
|A Powerpoint presentation that gives you an overview of the process of setting up business in Russia|
|Establishing Company in Russia|
|Guideline about the process of establishing company in Russia|
|Here you will find other publications|
|Additional publications about doing business in Russia|
Our quality promise for Accounting Outsourcing in Russia:
“Your contact person will be a Russian Chief Account proficient in English. Our Accounts participate in professional training and are permanently employed at Rufil Russia Consulting and based in our accounting office in Moscow. Don’t settle for less!”
What our clients say about us
We have been working with Rufil Russia Consulting for many years. We value the professionalism of the RC consultants and that all our enquiries are dealt with immediately.
Marlies Moretti/ Director Sales Emerging Markets & Direct Markets International Sales
Very good experience!
I can recommend Rufil Russia Consulting based on very good experience with their services. Highly professional. Always reliable.
Miroslav Cernac/ General Manager Eastern Europe
I recommend Rufil Russia Consulting to all companies that export to Russia or have a business there. We were very satisfied with the working results of the Moscow team.
Dirk Uhlemann/ CFO
Segment Behälter Bau GmbH
Further services we offer
|Managing Director in Moscow and Berlin|
|+7 495 221 26 65|
|+49 (0)30 120 84 956|
|Marksistskaya Street 16, 7th floor, office 2, 109147, Moscow, Russia|
|Managing Director in Moscow and Berlin|
|+7 495 118 38 65|
|+49 (0)30 120 84 958|
|Melnitskiy lane 1, Office 306, 105120 Moscow, Russia|