Our corporate principles
In our daily operations, work and cooperation with our customers, colleagues and business partners, we adhere to the Rufil Consulting Corporate Principles:
- Customer and service orientation: We help our customers in Russia. We think and act in a customer-oriented manner and give our best, to solve our client’s problems. Our attitude towards customers is always friendly and respectable.
- Respect and fairness: We always treat other people with respect and fairness. This applies to the treatment of our customers, colleagues, suppliers, applicants and all other business partners.
- Teamwork and collegiality: We are cooperative, cordial and helpful to our colleagues. We help each other with work and support one another.
- Responsibility and honesty: We are solution-oriented, responsible and honest. If we make a mistake, we will admit this, apologise and correct it. We tell the truth.
- Courtesy and reliability: If we arrange appointments or make promises to our customers, colleagues and executives, we will adhere to them. Should we not be able to keep an appointment or promise, we will inform you as soon as possible.
The adherence to these principles by all employees and executives of Rufil Consulting is a promise to our clients. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Should you as our customer not be satisfied by our services or get the impression that we have fallen short of our promises, please let us know so that we can improve our services. Your direct contact person for all quality topics and suggestions for improvement is the managing director and owner Mr. Philipp Rowe.