Russian Bank Accounts for your Business in Russia
A Russian bank account is essential in order to perform transactions in Russia. We help international companies in Russia with the opening and management of Russian business bank accounts. Normally, the opening of one or more Russian bank accounts is made in connection with the business formation. The management of the Russian bank accounts including online banking, is offered by us in combination with the Accounting Outsourcing.
Regarding Russian Bank Accounts, we perform the following services for our clients:
- Opening of the Russian bank accounts in ruble and in all other common currencies (e.g. EUR, CHF, USD and further);
- Installation of the online banking;
- Management of the Russian bank accounts with the authority of the client;
- Support in the unblocking of bank accounts which were blocked by the tax authorities;
- Deliverance of important documents through our own courier service;
- Consulting regarding ethical banking in Russia (e.g. interest-free banking, halal banking, Islamic banking);
- Closing of the Russian bank accounts and
- Further services that have to do with the Russian bank account.
What to do in case of a blocking of the bank account?
A functioning business bank account to execute or receive transactions is in Russia essential. If the business bank account is blocked, transfers to suppliers, employees or partners are no longer possible.
What can be the reasons for the blocking of a bank account?
- the tax reports have not been handed in in time;
- the tax liabilities have not been paid or have been paid too late;
- the accreditation of the representative office has not been renewed in time;
- the liquidity is too low to pay bills or
- the bank account has been blocked by mistake.
Of course, the blocking of a bank account should be avoided under any circumstances. This is why we as a professional outsourcing and consulting company act especially careful. Our advice to avoid a blocking of a bank account:
- authorize professional, well trained and experienced employees to supervise your business bank account only;
- make sure that all mandatory documents and information for the creation of currency reports and deal passports are delivered to the bank on time;
- do not rely on the Russian post. Make sure that important documents are delivered by reliable and trustworthy couriers always.
- always make sure that you do not run out of liquidity. It is recommended to maintain a safety buffer equivalent to three months of expenses;
- take care of extending the accreditation of your representative office soon enough;
- make sure to report a change in the data or the replacement of the general manager or other authorized persons to the bank immediately.
How can we help if your bank account in Russia has been blocked?
- We find out why this bank account has been blocked. Therefore, we contact the bank, the tax authorities and if necessary other authorities as well.
- We generate the reports and documents which are requested by the bank, the tax authorities or other authorities, to unfreeze your bank account as soon as possible.
- We report to the owner of the bank account about every step taken.
- We keep close contact to the bank and authorities until the bank account is unblocked again.
- We advise you, if and how urgent transfers can be paid through other bank accounts or even in cash.
- We advise and support you to avoid account blockings in the future.
How can you benefit from the supervision of your bank account by RUFIL CONSULTING?
- As your contact person you get a qualified Russian accountant, who speaks English fluently.
- Should your bank account unexpectedly be blocked, our experienced employees know how to unfreeze your account as soon as possible.
- Furthermore you have access to our lawyers, tax consultants, IT experts and German consultants.
- Additional security due to the application of antivirus and antispy software, regular training of our employees and further safety standards.
- Our loyalty is always to our clients.
- Complete control over your business in Russia.
- Long-term thinking and long term client supplier relationships in Russia.
- This way you can concentrate on your core business in Russia and earn more money that way.
10 reasons to work with RUFIL CONSULTING
- Quality: Our tax consultants and all other employees maintain a client, service and quality oriented approach.
- Loyalty: Our loyalty is always to our clients.
- Transparency: We ensure that our clients always maintain an overview of their Russian business.
- German Work Ethic: The owners and directors of our company are German. In our work, we place great emphasis on German values.
- Highly qualified staff: In our office work professional Russian tax consultant, accountants, auditors, lawyers and corporate consultants. Our working languages are English, German and Russian.
- Experience: We have been supporting our clients in Russia since 2007.
- Security, Responsibility, Reliability: When our clients conclude an accounting contract with us, we take the responsibility and the reliability for their books.
- What does Quality in Russia cost: If the service is outsourced to RUFIL CONSULTING, you will save the costs of recruiting, wage and quality control.
- Long term Approach and Continuity: We believe in long term relationships with our employees, clients and suppliers.
- Network: We are part of a competent network of international partner companies in Russia and we would be delighted to provide you these contacts.
Highly qualified accountants, auditors, finance experts (IFRS, US-GAAP, HGB, Russian GAAP), tax consultants, experts and programmers for automation, accounting software and IT solutions as well as international management consultants work in our Moscow office. Our working languages are English, Russian and German.
Important information about Russian bank accounts (free download)
Who are we?
We are a German medium-sized and owner managed consulting company in Moscow. With about 20 employees – most of us are accountants, financial experts and tax consultants – we support German, Austrian, Swiss and other international companies in their business in Russia. How we work and what are our principles you will find out at: about us.
Successful business in Russia means action.
Here is our “call to action”
Get in contact with us by sending us an email or calling us. Besides that we would be happy to organize a video conference for you or welcome you in our office in the center of Moscow. This is the best way to get to know each other and discuss every upcoming questions. We are very looking forward to meeting you!
Get in contact with us!
Get in contact with us!
Our employees are looking forward to hear from you and will help you with your request.
Please point your requests to Mr. Philipp Rowe / General Director, Moscow.