Legal Address in Moscow
Excerpt from the Russian Civil Code:
“Every enterprise and representation in Russia must have a legal address. This address must be communicated to the authorities when the company is formed. A legal address primarily serves as a contact for the authorities, in particular the tax office.”
Attention: The business address in Russia is not always the same as the legal address!
It is not enough to rent a postbox to obtain a legal address. A full written lease or sublease agreement with a landlord is required. He or she must formally agree to the use of the physical address as legal address.
The aim: you get from us an official and high quality legal address. High quality in this terms means that this address is not used for too many companies. Those so called “mass addresses” or “dummy addresses” can cause severe problems when one of the registered companies is listed on blacklists of tax authorities or banks.
There are several ways to achieve a legal address:
1st option: You rent an office in Moscow. By doing so it has to be kept in mind, that there has to be a document saying that the landlord allows the usage of this address as a legal address.
2nd option: When you do not want to rent an office in Russia, you can get a legal address from us. The legal addresses offered by us in Moscow are all fully fledged legal addresses, which means the permission of usage as a legal address as well as a sublease agreement are on hand.
Further information you can find at our information sheet “Legal Address in Moscow”
Why is the legal address that important?
The legal address is not only the address where your company is registered. Russian authorities use this address to contact the company. Therefore, all outgoing documents from the finance office to the company will be delivered to this address. To make sure that several deadlines are not missed, one should take care of deliveries and reply them as soon as possible. Thereby the quality of this address plays a crucial role: if one address gets used for too many companies (i.e. a dummy address), it can happen that this address gets rated poorly by banks, other companies or Russian authorities. As a result, it can be much more difficult to open a bank account, take part in a call for bids, or found a new company.
Why is our address a good legal address?
- Because we offer our address only to selected client companies. Our address is not a mass address.
- The legal address gets offered together with our services accounting outsourcing, tax consultancy or interim management. Therefore we can guaranty that all the official documents and requests delivered to this address – first of all from the finance office and other Russian authorities – are replied to quickly and professionally.
- This way it can be ensured that all documents and other deliveries for your company are received by the accountant in charge.
- This address can be used to set up a company, opening a bank account or taking part in a call for bids. It is not registered in any blacklist.
Further reasons to work with RUFIL CONSULTING in Russia
- We are a quality, service and customer oriented company.
- All our employees adhere to the RUFIL CONSULTING corporate principles.
- We are a German company and adhere to German values.
- We have been working in Russia since 2007 (and plan to do so until at least 2099)
- Through our services and performances we support international companies in Russia and generate that way a higher quality of life for our clients, employees and investors.
- We have access to a well functioning network of experts in several business areas in Russia
Further services we offer our clients regarding legal address in Moscow:
Highly qualified accountants, auditors, finance experts (IFRS, US-GAAP, HGB, Russian GAAP), tax consultants, experts and programmers for automation, accounting software and IT solutions as well as international management consultants work in our Moscow office. Our working languages are English, Russian and German.
Important information regarding legal address in Moscow (free downloads)
Who are we?
We are a German medium-sized and owner managed consulting company in Moscow. With about 20 employees – most of us are accountants, financial experts and tax consultants – we support German, Austrian, Swiss and other international companies in their business in Russia. How we work and what are our principles you will find out at: about us.
Successful business in Russia means action.
Here is our “call to action”
Get in contact with us by sending us an email or calling us. Besides that we would be happy to organize a video conference for you or welcome you in our office in the center of Moscow. This is the best way to get to know each other and discuss every upcoming questions. We are very looking forward to meeting you!
Get in contact with us!
Get in contact with us!
Our employees are looking forward to hear from you and will help you with your request.
Please point your requests to Mr. Philipp Rowe / General Director, Moscow.