Our Moscow based team is formed of 20 employees, consisting of:
- chief accountants with additional qualifications as Auditor and IFRS-Specialist,
- further professionally trained accountants
- experts for IT and 1S (1C the Russian accounting program)
- management consultants
- Russian-German lawyers
- real estate and investment brokers
All of our employees speak English and Russian fluently.
Selection and Assessment of employees
When selecting and assessing employees, it is essential for us to check the professional competence as well as the personal competence. When employing new staff, we check the professional competence with a special competence test, which was especially developed for accountants.
Systematic HR Development
Through the constant participation in seminars and courses, as well as through specific training on the job, we develop our staff systematically. Topics of the systematic HR development at RUFIL CONSULTING are:
- Russian and international accounting
- Language courses in English and German
- Quality of the services and customer orientation
- Intercultural competence (stic-deru.de)
- Special courses such as Business Administration, Legal Studies, etc.
Organisation of Work
Our accountants and specialists work in teams. Thus, they are able to exchange their expertise and help each other. One accounting team consists normally of one Senior Accountant and one to five accountants and assistants.
Each of our Senior Accountants has the qualification for a chief accountant and additional qualification for Auditor and IFRS-specialist. Of course our Senior Accountants speak English fluently. The Senior Accountant is the direct contact person for our clients in all questions concerning accounting, tax or finances.
In the working process, the Senior accountant is supported by accountants and accounting assistants. All our employees in the Accounting Department have a degree, respective practical working experience and speak English fluently, as well as some employees additionally speak German.